Contact for pricing
25 Loveton Circle (the Property) is an approximately 52,535 square foot flex building with roughly 80% office and 20% warehouse space. The Property is fully leased and currently owned by related entities of the Fidelity Building Services Group, an integrated building services engineering firm, with locations from the Mid-Atlantic to the Southwest. Fidelity Building Services Group recently signed a 15-year lease (expiring June 2033), on an absolute net lease structure. The Property provides the opportunity to acquire a stable asset with a steady income and a credit-worthy tenant.
- LONG-TERM ABSOLUTE NET LEASE WITH CREDIT-WORTHY TENANT Fidelity Building Services Group is subject to a 15-year term, absolute triple net lease at the building, providing long-term stable income to an investor
- EXTENSIVE CAPITAL INVESTMENTS Fidelity Building Services Group has invested $4.4 million into the building since 2006 including: a roof replacement, upgrading office space and common areas to Class A standards, renovating bathrooms, and installing new carpet and painting throughout the Property
- SPECIALTY BUILD OUT SPECIFIC FOR TENANT Fidelity Building Services Group added an approximately 1,800 square foot auto shop - to service their fleet of service vans
- WELL-ESTABLISHED AND INDUSTRY LEADING TENANT Fidelity Building Services Group has been operating in the market for over 75 years as the leader in building systems integration. Recently acquiring Star Services, Fidelity expanded their geographic footprint from the Mid-Atlantic to the Southwest
- SUPERIOR LOCATION 25 Loveton is located in Loveton Business Park, the chosen location for numerous engineering firms. I-83 flex market is currently 97.7% occupied and provides easy access to I-83 drawing from a skilled labor force in both Maryland and Pennsylvania