Contact for pricing
JLL is pleased to present 34-38 Wright Court and 33 Field Street, Adelaide for sale either together or separately.
Situated in one of the most tightly held precincts in Adelaide, these properties present an outstanding opportunity for buyers to secure their piece of the Chinatown district.
The current improvements on site comprise older style buildings used as food processing facilities, currently leased until February 2020 to Barossa Fine Foods, with combined income of $160,000 pa net.
The Capital City zoning provides for development up to 43 metres (subject to statutory approvals) which allows a myriad of redevelopment options for the site.
34-38 Wright Court – Site area 543sqm* - Net income $103,111pa
33 Field Street – Site area 311sqm* - Net income $56,889pa
The sites are available either together or separately and are being sold by Expression of Interest, closing 4pm Wednesday 20 November 2019.
Inspections strictly by appointment only.
For more information please contact exclusive selling agents JLL.
JLL RLA 1842
- Development site of approximately 854 square metres
- Frontage to Wright Court and Field Street
- Outstanding location in the Chinatown district, 100m from Gouger Street and
- Adelaide Central Market
- Capital City zone allowing for development up to 43 metres (stnc)
- Currently leased to Barossa Fine Foods until November 2019