Contact for pricing
JLL is pleased to present 34-38 Wright Court and 33 Field Street, Adelaide for sale.
Situated in one of the most tightly held precincts in Adelaide, this property presents an outstanding opportunity for buyers to secure their piece of the Chinatown district.
The current improvements on site comprise older style warehouse space that is currently leased until December 2020 to Barossa Fine Foods, with income of $135,000 pa net ($160,000 from November 2019).
The Capital City zoning provides for development up to 43 metres (subject to statutory approvals) which allows a myriad of redevelopment options for the site.
The recent success of the Bohem development on the corner of Wright Street and Morphett Street has brought an influx of new residents to the area and highlights the ongoing development potential of this part of the city.
We strongly recommend this fantastic development opportunity for your consideration.
JLL RLA 1842
- Development site of approximately 854 square metres
- Frontage to Wright Court and Field Street
- Outstanding location in the Chinatown district, 100m from Gouger Street and
- Adelaide Central Market
- Capital City zone allowing for development up to 43 metres (stnc)
- Currently leased to Barossa Fine Foods until November 2019