Contact for pricing
Totaling in excess of 281,000 net rentable square feet on 16.9 usable acres, the five buildings were originally constructed in 1998 although all have seen some level of renovation. All buildings are of tilt-wall construction, sprinklered, 100% air-conditioned and have 3-phase power.
- The Property benefits from immediate proximity to Bryan Dairy Road a main East-West artery for Pinellas county as well as South Belcher Road, US 19 and Interstate 275
- Within a 30 minute drive to the Port of Tampa Bay (Florida’s largest port by acreage and total cargo tonnage) and Tampa International Airport (29th busiest airport in the US)
- able to attract multiple types of tenants with a combination of rear and front load product, ramps and dock-high loading, clear height that ranges from 20 – 27’, building depths from 100 – 200’ and attractive parking ratios of up to 4 spaces per 1,000 square feet
- The Gateway and Mid-Pinellas Submarkets represent Pinellas County’s premier industrial district, accounting for more than 60% of the county’s total industrial space, remaining below 4.0%
- Pinellas County is largely built out, there are limited land plays available for development. Very few would qualify for industrial development as most prime sites would be utilized as retail or multifamily