|Current / Passing Rent||S$726,800|
|Options||4 x 5 Years|
|Tenant||Mauser Packaging Solutions|
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a mission critical industrial distribution facility (the “Property” or “Asset”) leased on a triple net basis to industry leading packaging conglomerate, Mauser Packaging Solutions (the “Company” or “Tenant”). The Minneapolis-based location totals 200,000 square feet and operates under the Company’s vital “Reconditioning Services” business unit.
Investors have the opportunity to purchase a very well maintained industrial facility with over 11 years of remaining lease term, inclusive of 3.0% bi-annual escalations. The in-place NNN leases ensure minimal landlord responsibilities and a hands-off, passive investment. The Offering represents a unique opportunity to purchase an appreciating cash flow tenanted by a private equity-backed industry leader, poised to capitalize on the inherent need to provide industrial packaging for the ±$36 trillion of manufactured goods produced worldwide.
- Mission-critical facility and strategically located given tenant's significant Midwest focus
- Industrial packaging conglomerate with revenues of $4 billion
- Strong infrastructural connectivity with below-market rents creating attractive upside potential
- Industrial packaging industry is forecasted to grow by a 5.4% CAGR over the next six years
- Annual net absorption in the Minneapolis industrial market has averaged 3.64 million square feet from 2012 to 2018