JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in two mission-critical industrial properties leased on a triple net basis to industry-leading packaging conglomerate, Mauser Packaging Solutions (the “Company” or “Tenant”). The two Minneapolis-based locations totaling 232,000 square feet are located 15 minutes apart, and operate under the Company’s vital “Reconditioning Services” business unit.
Investors have the rare opportunity to purchase two, very well maintained assets with 11.5 years of remaining lease term, inclusive of 3.0% bi-annual escalations designed to hedge against inflation. The in-place NNN leases ensure minimal landlord responsibilities and a hands-off, passive investment. The Offering represents a unique opportunity to purchase an appreciating cash in-flow, tenanted by a private equity-backed industry leader in a healthy, growing MSA.
- Mission-critical facilities and strategically located given tenant's significant Midwest focus
- Industrial packaging conglomerate with revenues of $4 billion
- Strong infrastructural connectivity with below-market rents creating attractive upside potential
- Industrial packaging industry is forecasted to grow by a 5.4% CAGR over the next six years
- Annual net absorption in the Minneapolis industrial market has averaged 3.64 million square feet from 2012 to 2018