|Lot Size||3,142 HECTARES|
JLL is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a coastal redevelopment site located in the heart of the popular tourist town of Robe adjacent the Harbour.
Robe is located in Australia 340 kms south east of Adelaide, South Australia and 580 kms west of Melbourne.
The freehold interest provides excellent redevelopment potential, holding income from the existing improvements and situated a popular seaside tourism area.
2a Sturt Street, Robe, is offered For Sale by Private Treaty. Adjoining motel also available providing a consolidated site of 3,142 sqm.
For further information, please contact the selling agents.
JLL RLA 1842
• Substantial site of approximately 1,409 square meters
• Uninterrupted panoramic views of Robe Marina & Guichen Bay
• Further subdivision potential (STNC)
• Multiple street frontages providing front and rear vehicular access
• Zoned Residential Character – District Council of Robe
• Prime site for residential, tourism or mixed use development (STNC)