Contact for pricing
The development site is one of the last in the bacon mantle of the airport which grants a continuous area in this size and with commercial building law. With the planned closure of the S-Bahn Nord-Ring Erding airport, the property will be accessible directly from the airport in approx. 10 minutes and from Munich in approx. 40 minutes. The future long-distance traffic (direct connection Regensburg-Landshut- & Airport-Salzburg) will also increase the attractiveness of the office location considerably.
The decreasing vacancy rate in Munich (0.60% Munich City; 2.40% Munich in total) and the low number of project developments lead to an increasing settlement in the surrounding area of Munich (rental turnover in the northern periphery increased by more than 50% in H1/2019). More companies are moving into well developed areas in front of the city. The north of Munich in particular is very popular due to the airport and the companies located there.
The 10,517 m² site is part of a district development consisting of a hotel, a parking garage and an office. The garage and the hotel have already been completed.
- Corridor No. 5443 Oberding / Sheet 4437
- Building permit is available
- Scope of the zoning plan No 43.3 Excluded uses: Apartments, large-scale retail trade, hotel, Boarding-House, multi-story car park
- Free of contaminated sites
- The property is developed up to the property boundary with water, sewage and ELT connections.