Contact for pricing
A rare opportunity to own a 100% interest in a standalone commercial development in the heart of Singapore’s CBD. The Property is undergoing A&A works from an 11-storey to a 16-storey commercial building with a F&B restaurant on the ground floor, and a pool deck on the upper roof level.
- A standalone commercial building in the heart of Singapore’s CBD, where the ownership of the buildings in the precinct is tightly held and highly concentrated among listed REITS, developers and corporate owners.
- The tenant’s office lease provides for long-term secured income as the Property is slated to be their largest office site globally.
- Property comes with immediate and stable cashflow based on a strong anchor office tenant with 6 years lease term, with built-in rental escalations and the option to renew for 5 + 5 years.
- Within 500m to 4 MRT Stations – Raffles Place MRT Interchange Station (EW14/NS26), Downtown MRT Station (DT17), Telok Ayer MRT Station (DT18) and upcoming Shenton Way MRT Station (TE19).
- Sentiment in the Singapore office market has turned around and the office leasing market is poised to take off and enjoy strong growth for the next few years
- These are available and will be attractive to a potential purchaser or large anchor tenant
- Given the Property’s’ prime CBD address and its seamless connectivity to 4 MRT stations means that office space accommodation will be desirable to both investors and end users. Strata sale is one of the flexible exit options to strata buyers.