1226 9th Avenue is a newly redeveloped, trophy, single-tenant retail asset in the heart of San Francisco’s bustling Inner Sunset neighborhood. The Property occupies an irreplaceable position on the lively 9th Avenue shopping corridor, lined with some of the busiest restaurants and boutiques in the City. The 3,000 square foot, project boasts a brand new, long-term, fully guaranteed NNN lease with one of San Francisco’s most exciting eateries, Tartine Bakery.
- NNN LEASE WITH 3% ANNUAL INCREASES
- • Brand new long term lease with extension options, providing a stable inplace
- income stream and guaranteed annual fixed rate increases of three
- percent (3%), a strong hedge against inflation as well as NOI growth of
- 30% over the term.
- • NNN lease structure providing little to no management or maintenance
- obligations, perfect for local or out of town investors.
- • Fully guaranteed corporate lease.
- • Potential upside in tenant’s obligation to pay percentage rent after month
- nine of the lease term, beginning March 2020 (see Lease Abstract).
- GENERATIONAL TROPHY ASSET
- • Excellent preservation of capital given the core nature of the investment
- and location.
- • Rare opportunity to acquire prime San Francisco Class A Retail and hold
- for generations.
- • Pride of owning a trophy quality asset leased to one of San Francisco’s
- most sought-after eateries.
- HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE NEW BUILD-OUT
- • Designed by the acclaimed Studio BBA, 1226 9th Avenue’s institutional
- quality renovation boasts many distinct and eye-catching features and
- provides investors with little to no future capital requirements.
- • Current ownership spent nearly $1,000 per square foot on the new highquality
- AWARD-WINNING TENANCY: ICONIC SAN FRANCISCO BAKERY
- • Tartine Bakery is one of the most exciting and high-profile eateries in San
- Francisco, widely known for its world-famous bread.
- • Founded by James Beard Award-winning chefs, Chad Robertson and
- Elisabeth Prueitt, Tartine Bakery has received countless awards and
- accolades in the food community.