Contact for pricing
The property comprises a 1960’s purpose built retail premises of concrete framed
construction arranged over four storeys. Topshop trade from ground and first floors,
with ancillary accommodation to the upper floors. Costa Coffee occupy a section of
the ground floor only.
Swansea is the second largest commercial city in Wales and the dominant
commercial and administrative centre for south west Wales
• 100% prime retailing location on the corner of the pedestrianised Oxford Street
and Whitewalls. Topshop is arguably one of the best shops in the city centre.
• Close proximity to the entrance of The Quadrant Shopping Centre
• Located in the heart of a £500m regeneration project
• Secured to the strong national covenants of Topshop and Costa Coffee
• WAULT of 4.9 years to expiry
• Newly rebased rent
• Long Leasehold providing 99 years and 11 months unexpired with a payaway of
10% of the market rent