|Lot Size||6,669 ACRES|
The property is an attractive sand stone period property, based over basement, ground, first and second floors.
The ground floor offers a fully glazed double fronted and well configured rectangular unit mainly used as sales.
With the basement and first floor comprising of ancillary accommodation. On the second floor there are two,
3 bedroom flats that both have access to an internal courtyard.
The property is Grade II listed.
• Bath is considered to be one of the UK’s best retail destinations
• Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an internationally renowned tourist destination attracting more than
4.8 million tourists in 2017
• 100% prime pitch in the heart of Bath’s retailing centre
• Mixed-use asset comprising retail and residential
• A rare double-fronted unit, offering a wide and fully glazed display directly on to the pedestrianised Stall Street
• Let to a strong national covenant with 3.5 years remaining
• Total gross rent of £272,800 per annum, with a net rent of £231,880 per annum
• Outstanding rent review currently being negotiated with the tenant
• Reversionary asset, offering excellent opportunities for rental growth