|Current / Passing Rent||
|Remaining Term||7 years, 10 months|
|Lot Size||0.3 ACRES|
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a freestanding, single-tenant 7-Eleven convenience store (the “Property”) located in Bradley Beach, New Jersey. 7-Eleven, Inc. (the “Tenant”) is the world’s largest convenience store chain with over 68,000 locations worldwide. The Property is the only food retailer in the Bradley Beach township and essential to the local market.
Located along the township’s main retail drag six blocks from the Jersey Shore coastline, the
Property captures sales from beachgoers and township residents alike. The Property’s location along major bus routes and adjacent to the historic Bradley Beach Train Station ensures heavy foot traffic in the area. A part of Monmouth County, Bradley Beach represents a strong retail market. With over 8 years remaining on a triple net (“NNN”) lease, nine percent increases every five years, and four, five-year options for renewal, investors will secure appreciating, long-term cash flows from an established tenant.
- Investment-grade tenancy (S&P: AA-)
- Absolute NNN lease with 8 years of remaining term
- Modern construction and strategic beach town location
- Affluent demographic base within the NYC MSA
- Consumer-facing location proximate to major bus routes and Bradley Beach Train Station