|Current / Passing Rent||S$132,200|
|Tenant||La Petite Academy Inc|
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in a recently renovated freestanding, single-tenant La Petite Academy located in San Antonio, Texas. The Property is on an absolute NNN lease to La Petite Academy, Inc. La Petite Academy operates under the parent company of Learning Care Group, the second-largest childcare provider in North America. The absolute NNN fee-simple lease features zero landlord responsibilities and more than five years of primary term remaining. Located in a densely populated neighborhood less than 7 miles north of Downtown San Antonio, the Property possesses strong real estate fundamentals and long-term intrinsic value. The offering presents the opportunity to acquire a property leased to one of the nation’s leading early education providers within one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States.
- Leased to La Petite Academy, Inc, part of the second-largest childcare provider in the U.S. with more than 900 schools across the country.
- The tenant caters to a wide variety of students ranging from six weeks old to 12 years old by offering before and after school care programs, summer camp, and educational & recreational facilities.
- La Petite Academy is operating on an absolute NNN lease, offering a passive investment opportunity with absolutely zero landlord responsibilities.
- The Tenant has had a long and successful operating history calling this location home for more than 35 years and recently just extended their lease with a lease expiration to 12/31/2024 and has 5.25 year of term remaining.
- The Asset was recently remodeled between 2015 and 2017 with a roof replacement, new siding, new interior finishes, and a resurfaced parking lot.
- Situated along Sunset Road in Alamo Heights which has experienced significant redevelopment in recent years, the Property is near four major apartment complexes within a one-mile radius that contribute the immediate clientele of nearly 13,000 residents.
- Densely populated affluent community with over 94,000 residents in a three-mile radius along with nearly 40,000 households possessing an average household income of $91,506.
- San Antonio has a GDP of $109 billion, marking a 30% increase over the past decade. It is the third fastest-growing economy among large cities.