Contact for pricing
Lake Nona Creekside, a 61,442 sq. ft. neighborhood shopping center for sale, anchored by Publix, Florida’s main grocery chain. Lake Nona is home to the United States Tennis Association’s (USTA) National Training Campus, the largest tennis facility in the world with 100 courts and KPMG’s US training headquarters, as well as a nationally acclaimed golf course and country club. It’s the fastest growing master planned community with medical professionals, wealthy executives, upper-middle class families and active retirees. Future development in the area is projected to include over 13.5 million square feet of medical/commercial space, 3,250 hotel rooms and more than 11,400 residences. The property is also adjacent to Orlando International Airport and the future Brightline and Sunrail stations.
- Sale arranged by Tavistock Development
- Brand new Publix grocery store with 20-year lease term
- Highly predictable income stream from Publix and other national/regional shop tenants
- Affluent community in the 4th fastest-growing master-planned community in Florida
- Strategically located near the Orlando International Airport and future rail stations