JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a single-tenant Planet Fitness asset in Fort Wayne, IN, located within an affluent pocket of the market which earns over $92,000 of average annual household income within a one-mile radius. Planet Fitness has demonstrated outstanding corporate growth, generating over $572 million in revenue in 2018 and reflecting a 19.6% CAGR over the 2014 - 2018 timeframe. The lease is guaranteed by BCDI Great Lakes Holdings Inc, a 29-unit Planet Fitness Operator with locations throughout Indiana and Michigan, two states among the nation’s lowest on key health indicators like blood pressure and obesity. The guarantee is affiliated with Impact Fitness, an operator within Bain Capital’s Double Impact Fund (DIF). Bain's DIF is an investment strategy focused on mission-driven companies and visions.
- Prime location in bustling commercial plaza next to Walmart Supercenter
- High-earning, growing, and populous demographic profile
- Newly-built asset benefiting from sensational company-wide sales growth
- Strategically positioned to capitalize on emerging & strengthening fitness trends
- Full corporate guaranty through Bain Capital-backed 29-unit Planet Fitness operator