Contact for pricing
The property, which was constructed in 2010, comprises of nine prominent and well-configured retail units, a gym, bingo hall, hotel and pub.
The property accommodates a total of 186,716 sq ft of retail space arranged over the ground and first floors. All tenants use the ground floor as their main sales area and the first floor as ancillary accommodation, excluding New Look who also use part of their first floor as a sales area.
The property also benefits from 70 residential units, for which long leasehold interests have been sold for terms of 122 years from August 2011 (45 units to individual parties) and March 2012 (25 units to Thames Valley Charitable Housing Association).
- Farnborough is a highly affluent South East Town
- Strategically located between two shopping centres, generating significant footfall
- Direct train service to London Waterloo in 34 minutes
- 100% prime retailing location on the pedestrianised The Mead
- Long WAULT of 9.9 years to expiry and 9.6 to tenant break options (excluding the residential ground rents)
- A recently developed building providing well configured retailing space
- Secured to national multiple retailers with strong covenants
- Situated adjacent to a large development site, which will comprise further retail, leisure and residential space
- Prime freehold parade with some elements sold off a long leasehold