The Shops at Apache Junction, a 3-tenant retail opportunity is up for sale. The tenant line-up includes Ross Dress for Less, Goodwill Industries of Central and Northern Arizona and Peddler’s Antique Market. Located in a suburb 30 miles east of downtown Phoenix in a strong retail corridor, the property possesses core tenancy from two nationally recognized brands, including Ross with a Moody’s investment-grade ‘A2’ credit rating.
- Fee simple interest
- 100% leased shopping center with Ross Dress for Less and Goodwill accounting for 82 percent of the Property's annual base rent
- Ross Dress for Less has an investment-grade 'A2' Moody's credit rating and nearly $15 billion in annual revenue
- Goodwill operates over 3,300 stores and achieves annual revenues of over $5 billion
- Peddler's Antique Mall possesses below-market rent and offers significant future income growth potential
- Located near the hard corner and signalized intersection of Apache Trail and Idaho Road (30,000 VPD)