|Lot Size||1.82 ACRES|
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in a single-tenant supermarket (the “Property”, or “Asset”) located in Rutland, VT.
The Property is leased to Tops Markets, a regional supermarket operator with 159 locations throughout Vermont, New York, and Pennsylvania. The tenant’s net lease structure offers minimal landlord responsibilities and features contractual rental growth in the primary term and the one, five-year renewal option. Tops Markets recently extended its lease through January 2029, reflecting its successful sales history and long-term commitment to this location. Positioned along Main Street/US Highway 7, the Property sits within Rutland’s most highly-trafficked thoroughfare, with 26,000 cars passing on a daily basis. This offering presents the opportunity to acquire a property with a high-performing and committed tenant, contractual rent growth, and minimal landlord responsibilities.
- Committed tenancy with long-term operating history and recent lease renewal through January 2029
- Leased to Tops Markets, one of the largest super market operators in the northeast with 159 locations and $2.6 billion in annual revenue
- Net lease structure with below market rent, minimal landlord responsibilities, and contractual rental increases
- High-performing location with liquor store and sales growth of 12% since 2012
- Located along main retail thoroughfare that sees traffic counts of 26,000 vehicles per day