|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL in conjunction with Ray White Commercial (WA), are pleased to offer for sale the former ABC Studios building situated at 187 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth.
The heritage listed building originally constructed in 1960 was for 50 years the home of the ABC in Perth and was the epicentre of WA’s broadcast media.
The Basil Kirke studios is the centre piece of the building with 10 meter high ceilings and was the first in-house sound recording studio in Australia.
Features of this opportunity include:
- Significant landholding of 2,987sqm*
- Existing building area of 3,555sqm* over three levels
- Mixed-use development potential including hotel, entertainment, education, retail, offices, wellness, medical and child care (STCA)
- Unique freehold building in CBD location incorporating Basil Kirke Studio
- Potential to adapt or redevelop in consultation with Heritage Council
The possibilities are endless.
For further information contact the selling and marketing agents.