|Property Reference Number||100012789500|
|Building Area Gross||
Established Trade Counter Investment Opportunity
- Prime South Manchester location.
- Established trade counter and retail warehouse location, situated 8 miles south of Manchester City Centre.
- Trade Counter premises, comprising approximately 11,353 sq ft (1,055 sq m).
- Site area of approximately 1.64 acres, providing a very low site density of c.16%.
- Let on an reversionary lease to Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Ltd.
- Jewson, a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Ltd, has been in occupation for 36 years.
- Lease expiring on 28 September 2030.
- Total current passing rent of £75,000 per annum, equating to a low overall rent of £6.61 psf.
- Upwards only rent review on 29 September 2025, to the higher of OMV or RPI (1-3%).
- Excellent future refurbishment or redevelopment possibilities.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,133,000 (One Million, One Hundred and Thirty Three Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
- A purchase at this level reflects an initial yield of 6.25% after the deduction of purchaser’s costs of 5.87%.
- Low capital value of £100 psf or £690,000 per acre.