Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), as the exclusive advisor to the Owner, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the fee simple interest in North Houston AR Sort Center (the “Property”), an 856,605 square foot, robotics sort center in Houston, TX. Developed in 2017 by USAA Real Estate as a Build-to-Suit, the state-of-the-art warehouse is 100% leased to a leading E-Commerce user with 11.0 years of remaining term, 1.50% annual rent increases, and a significantly below market rent.
The North Houston AR Sort Center has been the benefactor of significant tenant capital investment, totaling nearly $50 million worth of tenant funded improvements excluding MHE. Located within the prestigious Pinto Business Park, the Property is surrounded by several other elite corporate users including Emser Tile, Sysco, HD Supply, Red Bull, Victory Packaging, Coca-Cola, The Reynolds Company, and Alfa Laval.
· Secure Cash Flow With Back-End Upside Potential
· Newly Constructed, State-of-the-Art Facility
· Significant Tenant Investment
· Long-Term Credit Tenancy
· Premier Business Park Location With Exceptional Access
· Mission Critical Location For An Amazon Sort Center
· Houston: Nation-Leading Growth