|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), as the exclusive advisor to the Owner, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the fee simple interest in Port Crossing Frontier (the “Property”), a 250,000 square foot distribution center in Houston, TX. Developed in 2007 by National Property Holdings, the asset is currently 100% leased to Frontier Logistics, L.P. and offers stable income with 10.0 years of lease term remaining and 2.00% annual rent increases. The rail served, dock-high building is located within Port Crossing Commerce Center, a world class 300-acre logistics park in Southeast Houston located minutes from the Houston Ship Channel that includes institutional owners such as Prologis, EverWest, and Black Creek Group as well elite corporate tenancy including MRC Global, Valvoline, and Anheuser Busch. Port Crossing Frontier represents a unique opportunity to acquire a highly functional, rail served industrial asset located within a prominent deed restricted business park that is long-term leased to a top-tier domestic distribution services supplier for the plastics industry.
· Highly Functional Location For A Committed Single Tenant
· Secure Cash Flow With Back End Upside Potential
· Located Within Port Crossing Commerce Center
· Record-Breaking Leasing Activity In Q2 2021
· Strategic Southeast Houston Location Near Port of Houston
· Houston: Nation-Leading Growth