Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), on behalf of ownership, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Wells Fargo Business Park (the “Property”), a 104,212 square foot industrial park consisting of two light industrial/flex buildings in Houston’s north submarket. Situated on 7.705 acres, the Property is currently 76.4% leased with 2.9 years of WALT and rents currently 18.2% below market. The Property is highly accessible, located just west of Interstate 45, Houston’s major north/south thoroughfare, and half a mile south of FM 1960. Wells Fargo Business Park offers investors upside through lease up of the remaining 24,645 square feet of space and rolling rents to market rates upon expiration without the need for capital expenditures due to recent upgrades.
· Strategic Location Providing Regional Connectivity
· Value-Add Opportunity With Upside
· Rare Opportunity To Acquire Versatile Light Industrial Product
· Quality Assets With Recent Capital Upgrades
· Strong Market Fundamentals
· Priced Well Below Replacement Cost