Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
The offering outlines the opportunity to acquire a fee-simple interest in 2830 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN 37214 (the “Property”), a +/-8.30-acre development site located just south of the Stones River in the Donelson neighborhood of Nashville.
The Property is positioned less than 13 miles from the heart of Downtown Nashville, situated off of Lebanon Pike between Donelson Pike and Stewarts Ferry Pike in a largely residential area on level topography.
The Property is zoned Urban Design Overlay (UDO), which would allow for a variety of product types including multifamily residential. The current owner has completed significant pre-development work for a 180-unit multifamily project. Final site plan review can be completed during due diligence, allowing for construction to commence as early as Q2 2021.
- Significant predevelopment completed for a 180-unit multifamily project, allowing for an accelerated path to breaking ground
- Easy vehicular access to downtown Nashville’s vast jobs, amenities and entertainment offerings
- Less than ½ a mile to the Music City Star Donelson Station
- Significant investment activity occurring across the Nashville metro area
- Nashville ranks 4th in the nation for population growth