8 & 10 Morisset Street is a large freehold development opportunity combining two blocks for a total land area of 3,558sqm within walking distance to Queanbeyan CBD. Queanbeyan is undergoing generational transformation with the commencement of the Queanbeyan CBD Spatial Masterplan which will transform Queanbeyan CBD into a modern regional centre offering offering residents a high level of convenience, increased connectivity and a more cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Substantial 3,558sqm land holding in the heart of the Queanbeyan
- Current improvements include citadel, ministry centre, office, storage, garage and a 3 bedroom house
- Zoned B3 Commercial Core allowing for a variety of uses including residential mixed use, childcare, medical, bulky goods, hotel/motel and many more STCA
- Excellent 30m height limit and 3:1 floor space ratio under Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council’s (QPRC) Local Environmental Plan
- Central location within Queanbeyan CBD, close to hospitality, retail, and entertainment amenities
- Property benefits from holding income of $520/week, leased until September 2021, and a car parking licence of $300/month leased until July 2021
- Benefiting from the implementation of the Queanbeyan CBD Spatial Masterplan
- Over 61,000 residents in the Queanbeyan region which is expected to grow to over 72,000 by 2031
The asset is being sold by expression of interest, closing 4pm AEDT Thursday 4 March 2021.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact the exclusive marketing agents, JLL.