|Property Reference Number||10008083145|
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Cambourne Park presents a rare opportunity to acquire 3 high-quality Grade A office buildings totalling 129,838 sq ft. Located only eight miles west of Cambridge, the UK's leading growth market, Cambourne Park offers significant reversionary potential.
- Cambourne Park is located eight miles west of Cambridge city centre, the UK’s leading growth market which is world renowned for research, development and technological innovation.
- Cambourne is set to be boosted from substantial residential expansion and significant infrastructure improvements within close proximity providing fast connections to the city centre and across the wider Cambridge-Oxford Arc.
- The Park provides an established, high-quality business environment, benefiting from a thriving tech and innovation occupier community.
- Three Grade A office buildings totalling 129,838 sq ft set within attractive grounds covering approximately 7.5 acres.
- Multi-let to nine tenants (76% tech/innovation based) providing a topped up rent of £2,924,045 per annum and reflecting only £22.24 per sq ft on the let space.
- The contracted rental income reflects a 40% discount to prime out of town rents providing strong reversionary potential.
- Immediate and mid-term asset management opportunities to drive both rental and capital performance.
- WAULT of 7.2 years to expiries and 4.3 years to lease breaks.
- Excellent car parking ratio of 1:246 sq ft overall, with a total of 527 spaces.
- A rare Cambridge Freehold.