Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in Junior Achievement of Washington's (JAWA) headquarters facility located in Auburn, Washington. The property will be 100% net leased to JAWA for an initial term of 20 years through a sale and leaseback transaction. JAWA is a local chapter of Junior Achievement Worldwide, one of the world’s largest youth-serving NGO’s with a network of more than 470,000 volunteers who serve over 10 million students across 100 countries.
The property consists of approximately 28,295 square feet of administrative offices, programming space and classrooms. This opportunity allows investors to acquire a long-term investment with steadily increasing cash flows secured by a mission-oriented tenant.
- Mission critical facility that was purpose-built for JAWA in 2004 and currently operates as the organization's headquarters facility, with highly specialized programming spaces and administrative offices
- For the past 100 years, Junior Achievement Worldwide has inspired and prepared young people to succeed in a global economy through engaging and educational programs
- JAWA is one of Junior Achievement Worldwide's 106 local chapters and served more than 69,000 students across Washington and northern Idaho during the 2018-2019 academic year
- Over 28,000 students enrolled in grades 1-12 and 19 elementary, middle, and high schools within a five-mile radius of the Property represent an immediate market for JAWA’s services
- The property will be 100% leased on an absolute triple net basis with an initial term of 20 years, creating a passive investment structure where the tenant will be responsible for all expenses, real estate taxes, maintenance and replacement of capital items
- $410,278 ($14.50 per square feet) initial base rent will escalate by 3.0% annually