One of Guernsey’s premier office buildings, St Julian’s Court benefits from its location in the heart of Guernsey’s financial district.
St Julian’s Court provides 32,413 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation arranged over seven floors. The upper floors benefit from panoramic views over the Harbour and Guernsey’s sister isles. Configured as large, split level floor plates around a central core, St Julian’s Court provides ultimate leasing flexibility, to be let as a whole, on a floor-by-floor, or part-floor basis.
The office accommodation has been finished to Cat A standard and is extremely well presented following a recent rolling refurbishment programme.
- Guernsey is regarded as one of the world’s leading offshore centres with a Standard & Poor’s credit rating of AA-/A-A+ and an estimated GDP of £3.272 billion (2018)
- Guernsey has excellent communications to the UK mainland, with an average flight time of 55 minutes to London and Europe is also easily accessible
- St Peter Port is the island’s capital and major commercial centre being home to numerous international businesses including Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas, PwC, EY, Investec, HSBC, Deloitte and KPMG.
- St Julian’s Court is a highly specified headquarters building which has undergone a recent and high-quality rolling refurbishment.
- The building provides 32,413 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation with divisible floorplates offering ultimate leasing flexibility.
- Fully let to two of the world’s leading investment banks, providing a secure long-term income.
- Combined total income of £1,023,428 per annum.
- Term certain of 8.4 years.