|Building Area Gross||
Must sell value add opportunity with secure income!
Unit 12, 236-242 Cowlishaw Street, Greenway - Lakeview House is perfect for an owner occupier or investor looking for a solid asset with stable supplementary income.
The unit is a first-floor strata unit with a ground floor entrance on Cowlishaw Street. The tenancy is broken up into two units with Canon Australia Pty Ltd leasing 102sqm with the remaining 359sqm being sold vacant possession.
The property is prominently situated on Cowlishaw Street, with excellent views over Lake Tuggeranong. Located within the Tuggeranong Town Centre which services over 88,000 residents, the property is within walking distance to a large federal government workforce Services Australia, the South.Point Shopping Centre, public transport and the Lake Tuggeranong foreshore.
With record low interest rates this asset is perfect for a purchaser to control their own future.
- First floor tenancy located in the Tuggeranong Town Centre with views over Lake Tuggeranong
- 461sqm* of total floor area
- 359sqm* of vacant office space ready to occupy
- 102sqm* leased to Canon Australia until 29 August 2024 + 5 year option
- Current gross passing income $29,171 pa*
- Excellent signage and street frontage with ground floor entrance on Cowlishaw Street as well as rear lift access
- Available uses include: retail, office, indoor recreation, residential, restaurant and more
For sale by Private treaty
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive listing agent, Mitch Frail from JLL.