Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for Owner, is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase Wynwood I & II (the “Properties”), a two-building, 89,636 SF office portfolio located at 5180 & 5160 Parkstone Drive in Chantilly, Virginia. Renovated in 2015, the Properties are 90% occupied to 13 tenants with 4.9 years of weighted average remaining lease term (“WALT”). Approximately 41% of the portfolio is SCIF accredited, providing certainty of both cash flow and tenant retention long-term. Strategically located in the cyber-intelligence hub of Westfields, the Properties benefit from immediate proximity to federal demand drivers including the National Reconnaissance Office (“NRO”), FBI’s Mission Ridge, and the CIA’s Park Center. The Properties are substantially leased to multiple government contractors: # 206 on the Fortune 500 list Jacobs Envisioneering (6.5% of RBA through Sep-26), Blue Ridge Envisioneering (24.4% of RBA through Aug-2029) and Zolon (10.3% of RBA through Sep-28).
The combination of high-quality office space, advantageous mission-critical locational attributes, and comprehensive amenity offerings facilitate tight fundamentals within the micromarket. As a result, Wynwood I & II is a compelling investment opportunity that offers highly secured real estate at a discount to today’s replacement costs. The portfolio’s entrenched, mission-critical rent roll and location in one of Northern Virginia’s tightest micromarkets provides investors durability of cash flow and compelling mark-to-market rental rate upside.
- Two-Building, 89,636 SF Office Portfolio
- 90% leased to 13 tenants with 4.9 years of WALT
- Anchored by Blue Ridge Envisioneering (24% of RBA) - A Boutique Engineering Firm with Multiple Government Contracts - Through August 2029
- 41% of the Portfolio is SCIF Accredited with 6.3 Years of WALT for SCIF Office Space
- Situated in a Growing Hub for Cybersecurity, Information Technology and Defense Industries with the Majority of Neighboring Tenants Working Awarded Government Contracts
- Strong Live-Work-Play Environment Cultivated Through New Mixed-Use Developments, Including a Wegman’s Anchored Shopping Center and The Preserve at Westfields
- Unfettered Access to Key Federal Demand Drivers – National Reconnaissance Office (“NRO”), FBI and CIA
- Convenient Vehicular Accessibility to Route 28, Route 66, Route 50, and the Dulles Toll Road (Route 267); 12-Minute Drive from Dulles International Airport (“IAD”) and More Than 125 Destinations – Global & Domestic
- Significant Discount to Replacement Cost Offering a Compelling Cost Basis with Attractive Yields
- Free and Clear of Existing Debt