JLL Retail Investments is pleased to offer for sale the freehold interest in The Boundary Hotel an absolute prime landholding of 4,916 sqm, securely leased to ALH Group, a subsidiary of Endeavour Group.
Located approximately 14.6km south east from the Melbourne CBD. The Boundary Hotel is situated on the corner of Centre Road and East Boundary Road at the south end of Centre Road's thriving retail strip.
Comprising of a full-line commercial kitchen The Boundary Hotel provides dining and entertainment for any occasion with multiple seating areas.
The Boundary Hotel is for sale by Public Tender closing 4:00pm (AEST) Thursday 27th May 2021.
- Securely leased to ALH Group, a subsidiary of Endeavour Group
- Prime 4,916 sqm corner site landholding
- Unlimited CPI upside on annual rental increases during the term
- Long term lease to 2028 with 4 x 10 year options
- Blue-chip eastern Melbourne location of Bentleigh East
- Enormous long-term development potential (STCA)
- Triple Net Lease structure
- Underlying zoning of Commercial 1 and General Residential Zone
- Over 196m of prime return frontage to Centre Road, East Boundary Road and Caleb Street
- NOI of $1,394,323 p.a.