Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in a two-suite net lease investment providing essential healthcare services (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Biloxi, Mississippi. The Property will be 81% leased to Fresenius Medical Care Holdings (“Fresenius”), the world's leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases. The other 19% was recently vacated, offering investors value add potential upon execution of a new lease. Additionally, with over 7 years of lease term remaining with Fresenius Medical Care, an attractive net lease structure, and annual escalations, the opportunity represents a net lease investment with attractive yield supported by an investment grade, recession proof tenant, that has performed well in the COVID-19 environment.
- Leased to Fresenius with more than 7 years of contractual lease term remaining
- One and a half percent annual escalations on average, providing a hedge against inflation
- Investment grade tenancy to the largest kidney care company in the world
- Operated at the location since 1998, demonstrating commitment to the site
- Excellent downtown location adjacent to $54MM of vitalization efforts in the CBD
- Located in a CON state, limiting competition in the area and providing long-term tenancy protections