Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Net Lease Advisory is pleased to exclusively offer a premier net lease opportunity to acquire a single tenant McDonald’s, located in Gulf Coast Town Center in Fort Myers, FL, the 2nd largest open-air shopping center in Florida next to the #1 residential community in the nation. McDonald’s is surrounded by over 2,000 projected new residential units, 896 adjacent hotel rooms, 144 student apartments with and for expansion, a 15,000-student university, and a top 50 airport with 9.4 million passengers annually.
Located between the town center’s two grocers: Super Target is less than 800 feet south and Florida’s largest Costco is less than 1,600 feet north. McDonald’s is the highest-grossing fast food chain in the world and carries multiple investment-grade credit ratings. McDonald’s at Gulf Coast Town Center opened in 2006 and recently extended for 10 years for a total of over 16 years remaining. McDonald’s has 8% rent increases every 5 years in the base term and 10% every 5 years in each option period.
- Over 16 years of ground lease term remaining with attractive 8% rent increases every 5 years in the base term and 10% every 5 years in the option periods
- Absolute NNN ground lease with zero landlord responsibilities
- Opened in 2006 with the first phase of Gulf Coast Town Center following completion of the state’s 3rd largest Super Target at the time; McDonald’s iconic Golden Arches are prominent at the Gulf Coast Main Street entrance with full right-in and right-out access along Ben Hill Griffin Pkwy
- Only QSR with a double drive-thru in a 3.4-mile radius and the nearest competitive locations are 3.4 miles south and 4.3 miles north
- The 1.19-acre parcel features a double drive-thru, a 3,945 square feet building, 55 parking spaces (13.9 spaces per 1,000 square feet), and over 600 feet of wraparound road frontage