Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire a fee simple, NN-leased Walgreens in Oroville, CA – a ‘City of Gold’ in Northern California. The property is ideally positioned on a 1.70-acre parcel at the signalized intersection of Oro Dam Blvd. and Olive Avenue seeing over 41,000 VPD, with minimal competition in the immediate area. Walgreens, an investment-grade tenant (S&P: ‘BBB/Stable’), has occupied the property since 2002 and currently has 11 years remaining on the primary term of the lease with a rare 3% rent increase forthcoming in 2026.
The property sits at the most sought-after retail intersection within the region, adjacent to the expanding Oroville Hospital campus, offering incredible intrinsic real estate support. This offering presents the rare opportunity for an investor to acquire a well-positioned Walgreens in a growing Northern California city, in the primary regional retail trade area for a surrounding population of over 210,000
· Adjacent to an expanding hospital campus
· Surrounding population of over 210,000 in a city that sees over 1M annual visitors
· National investment-grade pharmacy tenant
· Long-term 11-year net lease structure
· 18-year site operating history with recent lease extension
· Signalized intersection with over 40,000 VPD