Achieving operations-driven reliability In Singapore
Global telecommunications provider
175,000 sq ft GFA tier 4 data centre
Satisfied client due to strong transition
management and good practices
Corrigo to support 24/7 FM operations on site
Development and commenced
implementation of over 150 EOPs/SOPs/MOPs within 90 days.
- The client officially launched its Singapore data centre in 2019. Built and fully-owned, the six-floor facility is its first overseas data centre and the second in its Asia Pacific cloud network.
- With an established partnership and Integrated facility Management reference in Hong Kong, JLL was given the opportunity to expand their services in Singapore as the client’s trusted principal Facilities Management Partner.
- The tier 3 (now tier4 ready) data centre spans across 175,000 sft GFA. JLL deployed a total of 14 FTEs in the first year. Our scope includes Engineering and fire safety services, Landscaping, Cleaning & Janitorial, Security and Pest Control.
- To achieve data driven operations, JLL implemented Corrigo to support the FM operations on site. An experienced DC facility management team and JLL’s CEM processes are crucial in our delivery for a 24/7 operations.
- A satisfied client since 2019.
- Demonstrated a strong transition management for a large-scale portfolio with due diligence to ensure a smooth handover of the facility from TOP within 30 days and even supported the client in their opening ceremony.
- Implemented JLL CEM Framework for SGDC as part of “Critical Environment Management” good practices.
- Development and commenced implementation of over 150 EOPs/SOPs/MOPs within 90 days.