Using space and design
to create a new identity.
Zebra Technologies sought a
space that captured their
brand and differentiated them
from their newly
Modern, effective workspaces that enable teams to do their best are not just for tech firms or global corporations. Whether you’re looking to upgrade, renovate or move, we can transform your office space and manage everything from design to construction to realise greater business value.
Four stages of design and build success
We start with your needs and develop a thorough understanding of your business requirements to develop a strategy and design that works for you.
During the consult stage we:
- Come to your site to get a better understanding of your business, what’s driving your need for space and the project brief
- Explore best-practice workplace trends
- Define your space requirements and undertake a site measure
- Agree on a workplace strategy
- Review your space budget.
Whether you want state of the art or just functional, our design team aligns with your company vision to create the best user-experience from aesthetics and acoustics, to furniture and function.
During the design stage we:
- Develop a functional brief
- Produce concept plans, look and feel documents, 3D renders and use virtual/augmented reality to give you a real feel for your new space
- Interior design, including branding and furniture selection
- Develop technical and architectural design, budget and schedule information
- Budget for a comprehensive initial agreement with you
Manage spending and deliverables and keep your project on track – and on budget. We’ll ensure that every element of the design and construction runs to plan.
The manage stage is what brings a design and build project to life:
- Manage the production and construction documents
- Manage procurement of contractors and vendors
- Validate project scope
- Manage costs
- Move management
- Ensure the project runs to plan and meets global best practice health and safety standards.
We create work spaces you’ll be proud to show off to both staff and clients – from construction, to detailed interior finishes, move management and final handover
During construction we will:
- Commit to final costs and deadline for agreed scheme
- Execute final schedule for the works, set up site and manage works
- Take responsibility for suppliers and sub-contractors
- Manage procurement and the furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E)
- Handover including documentation.