Dynamic data centre delivery In India
Cloud services provider
20MW data centre with built up area of 250,000 sq ft
Employee's safety are ensured with efficient stakeholder management
Cloud services and
Achieved zero incident rate and zero hours LTI.
- A telecommunication services subsidiary and a pioneer in cloud services in India, our client provides dynamic cloud solutions for the complex workloads. JLL was given an opportunity for Project Management consultancy for fit out and base monitoring works for the client’s new 20MW data centre.
- Client wanted to build a TIER-III classification standalone Datacentre Building at Whitefield Bangalore with built up area of approx. 250,000 sft. Under the guidance of highly experienced on-site leadership team with JLL’s CE procedural playbook, JLL managed the based building and fit out work simultaneously.
- Through a robust project management process, JLL managed the tight turnaround time of 18 months while ensuring the cost of build is managed well within / under budget.
- With an efficient stakeholder management in play, JLL met every single KPI, reporting obligation, audit requirement and achieved zero incident rate and zero hours LTI.
- Base building work and fit out work were executed simultaneously & safely.
- Designed for P3 Category High Containment, 300 KN at 60 km/h impact.
- Design PUE: 1.6
- Base building and fit out work for 3 data centre floors and 2 office floors along with external development was finished in remarkable TAT of 18 months with zero hours LTI.