Constructed for Hewlett Packard in 1981, the offering includes three of the five buildings at Roseville Innovation Park, all three of which are leased by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, an investment grade credit company, through April 2030. Located in the affluent Northern California community of Roseville the broader five building campus totals 797,158 square feet and spans over 140 acres.
- Protected lease term with 10+ years inflation
- Investment grade credit, world class tenant
- Long-term, mission critical tenant location
- Executive workforce & adjacent residential development
- Strengthening market fundamentals