The current improvements consist of a substantial retail/commercial building over two levels with basement car-park for 33 cars. The building has a further 6 parking spaces on the ground level plus two loading spaces.
There is an active and existing DA for two levels of commercial space configured as strata space but easily usable as a large commercial format. The building has been engineered to take another two levels on top of this providing six levels.
- Significant development upside
- Rental Upside
- Large site of 1,133 sqm
- Prominent gateway to the popular Gymea Shopping Village
- Active DA for 'sought after' office suites
- Can be purchased with current income (of $670,000 approx. reversionary) or largely vacant possession
- Significant views to the CBD and over Botany Bay from most levels