87,382 sf Shadow Anchored Retail in Affluent Area
- As exclusive advisor, Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in
- Arapahoe Village (the “Property”), an 87,382 square foot shopping center strategically located at the intersection of South
- Holly Street and East Arapahoe Road in the affluent Denver suburb of Centennial, Colorado. Anchored by King
- Soopers (NAP), the center benefits from traffic counts of over 53,000 vehicles per day at the intersection.
- Arapahoe Village boasts an extremely affluent demographic consumer base with incomes of more
- than $125,000 in the trade area and more 105,000 residents within three miles. With historically
- strong occupancy, Arapahoe Village is offered at a discount to replacement costs coupled with
- attractive yields and accretive existing debt.