Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Current / Passing Rent||
|Remaining Term||20 years|
Newly-constructed Taco Bell restaurant for sale on Harrison Avenue in Harrison, Ohio. The property is an outparcel to Kroger Marketplace, with other national retailers including Home Depot, Kroger, Dollar Tree, Tractor Supply, Big Lots, and Buffalo Wild Wings. Easily accessible to I-74 and within 2 miles of 1.2 million sq. ft. of retail space. Harrison is a growing suburb of Cincinnati with 17,000 residents within a 3-mile radius who have an average household income of $78,000. Cincinnati is home to more Fortune 500 companies per capita than New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Taco Bell is an industry leader in the QSR sector, with over 7,072 restaurants throughout the world. Property is operated by AGBell, who operates another 37 Taco Bell locations throughout the Cincinnati area.
- Fee simple interest
- Long-term lease with 10% rental increases every 5 years
- Five 5-year renewal option periods
- Zero landlord responsibilities
- Taco Bell has outperformed the QSR industry in revenue growth nearly every year from 2013 to 2018
- Backed by AGBell, the parent company of Taco Bell that manages a portfolio of real estate valued at over $1 billion