JLL Collects Three More Prestigious Diversity and Inclusion Accolades
CHICAGO, Aug. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Highlighting its commitment to a diverse and inclusive employee environment, JLL (NYSE: JLL) recently collected three more accolades. The company ranked eighth in DiversityMBA Magazine's 50 Out Front, "Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work." DiversityMBA also recognized the firm as a Top 10 Best in Class company in the areas of succession planning, accountability, board diversity, workplace inclusion and retention.
Additionally, JLL was listed as one of 31 leading companies in the annual Diversity Best Practices (DBP) Inclusion Index published by Working Mother and was the only commercial real estate company to be included in either list. Finally, VIQTORY awarded JLL gold status as a Military Friendly® Employer – the highest rating of any real estate firm.
"A workforce that offers a variety of perspectives and experiences is good for our people, our clients and our business," said Greg O'Brien, Chief Executive Officer, JLL Americas. "Diversity is valued at the highest levels of our organization, and we're honored to be recognized as a leader in our industry for our inclusive culture and commitment to attracting and developing a diverse workforce."
The methodology and additional background on JLL's inclusion in these lists are as follows:
- DiversityMBA Magazine's 50 Out Front – This is the fourth consecutive year JLL has madeDiversityMBA's list. The methodology includes: registration of participating organizations; a survey showcasing organizations that make a strategic effort to advance women and diverse managers to leadership roles; rating of participants with the highest scores; and secondary research to determine the Top 50. More than 650 organizations registered, but only 359 qualified to be rated.
- DBP Inclusion Index – DBP, a division of Working Mother Media, determined Index members based on: best diversity and inclusion practices in recruitment, retention, and advancement; company culture; and demographic transparency. As a Leading Index organization, JLL was recognized for superior achievement, earning a score of at least 81 percent in each category. In addition to the Leading Index firms, another 42 organizations earned scores of at least 65 percent to qualify for the Inclusion Index.
- Military Friendly Employers – Since 2003, the list has set the standard for organizations to provide the best employment opportunities for veterans and their spouses. Out of more than 8,800 employers, the 226 companies earning Military Friendly Employer recognition were evaluated using both public and government data sources as well as a proprietary survey completed by the employer.
Clients and third-party organizations continue to recognize JLL globally for its ethics, corporate citizenship and commitment to being an employer of choice. JLL has received the following U.S. and global awards in the last year:
- LinkedIn Top Companies, third year in a row
- Forbes 2018 America's Best Employers, fourth year in a row
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Fortune 2018 World's Most Admired Companies
- Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies, 11th year in a row
- National Association for Female Executives Top Companies for Executive Women, third year in a row
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index, fourth year in a row
- BLACK ENTERPRISE's 2018 50 Best Companies for Diversity
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 86,000 as of June 30, 2018. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com