Asia Pacific Cross-Sector Report Q3 2022
Explore all sectors in this single report
November 30, 2022
Highlights from this quarter include:
- Office: There is a growing gap in buyer-seller price expectations due to rate hikes and the subsequent rising cost of debt, and capital values are forecast to remain flat in aggregate in 2023.
- Logistics & Industrial: Occupier demand is forecast to remain resilient, underpinned by e-commerce, and other sectors such as cold storage operators and supermarket chains will also help to drive take-up levels.
- Retail: Although the aggregate Asia Pacific Retail Rental Index recorded its 12th straight quarter of decline, the magnitude of decline was marginal, as the operating environment continues to stabilise across much of the region, despite looming global macroeconomic challenges.
- Hotels: More international travellers are returning, amid a predominance of domestic tourists.
- Residential: Residential sales slow in many markets due to macroeconomic headwinds.